City of Verona
Contact Person: Casey Dudley, 608-848-6815, [email protected]
Is there a future Serena Williams or Roger Federer in your home? From beginners to more experienced players, this program will give all players the skills and confidence to go out and play tennis anywhere!
- Start Date: Week of June 19
- Minimum class size: 5; Maximum class size: 15
- Will not meet July 3rd & 4th
- Beginners: (ages 6 to 11) Learn the basics of tennis, such as proper grip, strokes, volley, serve, and scoring.
- Intermediate: (ages 9 to 13) Work for consistency and knowledge of beginning tennis, leading to confidence in play.
- Advanced: (ages 9-15) Work to a level of playing competitive tennis through drills and games to develop consistency and further skills.
- Fee: $55R / $70NR
- Location: VAHS tennis courts
- Start Date: week of June 15, runs approx. 6 weeks