Saturday Nights at John Powless Tennis Center
6:00pm - 12:00am
Coordinator: Trevor Pauls
Bring your racket, a can of balls, and enough energy to play tennis for up to SIX hours!! Play is usually doubles because of number of attendees and courts available. This is a great way to keep your game in shape in the winter!
- Rotating 45 minute sessions on 8 courts.
- Members will be charged $15/night and non members $20/night.
- Play is open to all members over age 18. Members 18 or younger are welcome if accompanied by an adult and the adult plays with the one youth he/she brings.
- GMTA works to provide compatibility in our matches, but participants should be aware that this is a drop-in social event, and players of differing ability may, at times, be paired on the same court.
- This GMTA event is a match play format and is not instructional in nature. Participants should be comfortable with the basic skills of tennis.
- In order to provide playing time for as many people as possible, after you sign up for one 45 minute session you can not sign up for another session until you are done playing in that first session.
- People may be required to wait multiple 45 minute sessions between playing if there is a large attendance at a tennis party.
- Come when you can and stay as long as you can!
For a full list of upcoming tennis night dates, see the Tennis Nights page.